Public Relations Services
With our twenty years of brand marketing knowledge and PR experience promoting to a wide range of business and consumer segments, Neotrope can provide effective professional-level media relations for any kind of company.
We have served as effective "media evangelists" for software publishers, memory and chip manufacturers, catalog companies, sports apparel companies, charities and non-profits, music labels, dot-com ventures, food/coffee distributors, and book publishers, among others. We've got the experience that gets our client's brand buzzing.
For our corporate clients, we offer the following:
- Point of contact for your business to the media
- Press release writing
- Press release distribution to our own database of over 25,000 contacts as well as major services like BusinessWire
- Press release delivery options include e-mail, fax, and direct mail
- Editorial and review opportunities
- Identify key members of your management team as opinion leaders and industry experts for ongoing media interview opportunities and trade show speaking engagements
- Release tracking and clipping service
- Media kit distribution
- Development of product/brand collateral targeted to media (media kit development), including comparative data, review kits, short-run CDR/DVDR reviewer materials, etc.
Depending on your level of engagement, and campaign goals, we can provide a dedicated representative part-time or full-time to ensure you get maximum coverage in the media for your product or service. We can even provide personnel for trade show representation, such as booths and invitation suites for one-on-one meetings (for major clients).
Neotrope has over twenty years of PR experience (as a company, not the combined experience of our staff which is far greater). Our highly skilled team members are active members of professional trade groups including the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), the Periodical Writers Association of Canada (PWAC), and the National Writers' Guild (NWG), among others.
We offer several levels of PR support, from short-term promotion to contractual agency-of-record representation. Use our information form to request more information about these services.
Press Release Writing and Distribution
Neotrope offers "value PR services" for small businesses through our online site, Send2Press. This service allows companies without huge budgets to "get the word out" to print periodicals, newspapers, and the Associated Press (AP) wire service, at the most affordable rates online for guaranteed delivery by e-mail.
We have a database of over 25,000 active media contacts in hundreds of targeted "selects" (categories and sub-categories). Our news is also covered by online news "clipping services" like WebClipping.com and NewsBooster.com (when applicable to their subscribers).
And unlike many of the "no name" PR services who have appeared online in the past couple of years, Neotrope has an experienced team of public relations specialists and working journalists who can help you compose a release that gets results.
Send2Press has press release dissemination rates you can live with, and a track-record you can trust:
- National and periodical from $99
- Press release writing service from $199
- Complete package with press release writing, national and periodical distribution in U.S., only $299
If you'd like to know more about our Send2Press services, including current service packages and pricing, please click here for pricing and available PR packages.
PR Case Studies
To see the kind of public relations successes we've achieved for other companies like yours, please visit our client case studies.
To view some varied examples of press releases that we have composed for current and former PR clients, please visit our portfolio.