in the media
Note: prior to late June 2001, Neotrope was known as Mindset. News in this archive prior to that date will show the company name as Mindset/Neotrope.
- April 22, 2002
- Neotrope president Christopher Simmons is interviewed by Richard Romano for an industry report on PDF (and the impact of the technology on the printing industry). The "Special Report on PDF" will be published by TrendWatch Graphic Arts, a division of Reed Business Information (formerly Cahners). TrendWatch specializes in providing accurate market trends and market sizing information for the graphics markets. TrendWatch is recognized worldwide as the "go to" brand for reliable market trends and analysis.
- February 10, 2002
- Neotrope president Christopher Simmons is interviewed for article to appear in Home Business magazine on the topic of the benefits and pitfalls of a "virtual office" and decentralized staff over a traditional brick-and-mortar space with full-time employees.
- June 21, 2001
- Mindset/Neotrope president Christopher Simmons is interviewed by Michele Brobot of the San Francisco Society of Illustrators for an article on technologies related to protecting content online.
- June 19, 2001
- Mindset/Neotrope president Christopher Simmons invited to speak at annual meeting of the American Intellectual Property Law Association, to be held Oct. 2001 in Arlington Virginia, on the topic of technologies related to protecting content online.
- August 13, 2000
- Mindset/Neotrope president Christopher Simmons interviewed by Jackstreet.com's "Jackstreet Live" Web radio show about the effectiveness of online-based press release distribution services, and public relations.
- August, 1999
- Mindset/Neotrope president Christopher Simmons interviewed by PC World magazine for the Sept. 1999 edition on the topic of Web hosting and "easy Web site building."
> Read online excerpt from PC World archive.